About this product
Kit for automation of a residential sliding gate weighing up to 400kg and up to 5m.
- Suitable for gates maximum 400kg and 5m wide
- Compatible with solar kit (purchased separately) to eliminate the need for power at the gate
- Identifies and immediately signals any correction errors or malfunctions
- Automatically calculates the most suitable operating parameters for each gate
- Installing accessories like keypads and photocells using ECSbus is super easy. ECSbus technology allows devices to be connected using a single “bus” cable using colour-coded connectors (each accessory has its own colour). Just plug it in an away you go. Read more in the Installation Manual.
- Simple to install - if you're in the trade or a handy DIYer
- Allows the gate to close automatically behind you without needing to click the remote. Great for peace of mind.
- Reliable and quiet die-cast powder-coated aluminium base. Gear motor mounted on bearings
- Extra safe, low voltage connections (24V), automatic obstacle detection feature
- Minimal waiting time for gate to operate is only 18 seconds to open (in ideal installation conditions, for a sliding gate 4m long)
- Quick motor release for manual gate operation
- Free standing pair of obstacle sensors will provide an easy solution to stop gates from opening or closing onto your car
|Opening Per Hour||14|
|Manufacturers Rating||400 max. kg|
|Dimensions||300h x 163w x 295d mm|
|Working Temperature||-20°C to 50°C|