About this product
Ultra infuses all the greatest Vuly features into our most affordable trampoline ever. It's safe bouncing for every family for years to come.
- Heavy-duty and secure enclosure. Keep safe from contact zones and fall into a polyethylene net that's tested more rigorously than competing trampolines for performance in high UV and wet weather.
- 500 test hours for resistance to UV rays in a longer-term UV accelerator.
- 40 cm taller enclosure than the nearest competitor.
- Strong, no-gap netting prevent the material tears and caught fingers of looser mesh. Unlike many trampolines, the tight weave also protects against frame contact by attaching straight to the jump mat.
- 3 mm weave compared to 10 mm of the nearest competitor.
- 0 mm gap between mat & net compared to 30 mm of the nearest competitor, when in use with 100kg static weight.
- Soft landings only Fall on only the jump mat or net - never the metal coils, frame or poles - thanks to: Springs that are totally external to the enclosure; Poles and netting that arch in opposite directions; An entry that self-closes every time, with no fiddly zips or Velcro.
- Strong build and rust defence. Enjoy your trampoline into the future, with thicker, heat-treated steel tubing that's twice zinc galvanised from top to bottom - even on the inside.
- 40,000 test bounces on our test machine.
- 50% thicker t-joiner steel than the nearest competitor.
- Zero nuts, bolts or Velcro for easy assembly.
- True 150 kg weight capacity. Take advantage of the world's best weight rating - strictly evaluated by third party assessors to Australian Standard 4989. No other trampoline is tested for 750 kg of static load.
- Thick safety padding. Expect full protection, with foam and long-lasting bisonyl that's secured directly to the springs by extra-strong PVC loops to keep springs far out of reach.
- 33% thicker foam than the nearest competitor.
- 60% thicker PVC covering than the nearest competitor.
- Advanced rebound system. Bounce higher on two layers of larger, chromate conversion coated springs that boost momentum based on the bouncer's weight - providing a deeper bounce.
- 100,000 recoils on our test machine, at 100 kg.
- 20% wider springs than the nearest competitor.
|Safety Net Height||175cm|
|Max User Weight||150kg|
|Coil Spring Count||56|