About this product
Rain Harvesting's Temporary Downpipe is a safe, versatile and effective way to re-direct rain and stormwater away from building sites.
- Runs from gutter to a storm water outlet to effectively divert water
- Increases safety for all trade aspects working in wet conditions
- Prevents structural damage and movement, such as slab heave, by keeping foundations dry
- Time efficient and cost effective answer to council requirements for environmental protection, sediment and erosion control on building sites
- Made from LLDPE UV resistant material