About this product
You often hear it said, “You only need two things in life: Duct Tape and WD-40. If it moves and shouldn’t, you need Duct Tape. If it doesn’t move and should, you need WD-40.”
- WD-40’s lubricating ingredients keep parts moving smoothly and reduces friction and wear; helping parts work better for longer. WD-40 does not contain silicone and is ozone friendly.
- WD-40 gets under dirt, sap, grime and grease to clean while forming a corrosion resistant barrier. It also dissolves adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape and stickers from most surfaces. Just spray and allow it to soak for several minutes before wiping off.
- WD-40 contains corrosion resistant ingredients that shield metal surfaces against moisture and other corrosive elements.
- WD-40’s fast acting ingredients penetrate into rusted, stuck, frozen and seized up parts; allowing them to quickly loosen and keep parts working freely.
- WD-40 is non-conductive and works by displacing any moisture in electrical systems, eliminating moisture induced short circuits.