Handi-Gable Shed Sizes
||Wall Height (mm)
Nominal sizes shown. Width and depth are measured to the outside of roof. Personal access door with lock included.
Storage Sheds That are Easy to Install
Available in a broad palette of colours, with the option of a different coloured roof and walls, or a plain zinc/al roof. The wall sections on Handi-Gable sheds are prefabricated as complete panels to make the shed installation very easy. The corners on each panel are folded by Stratco and simply rivet together to form a clean, attractive finish. The Handi-Gable garden shed is an ideal do-it-yourself project, or Stratco can arrange a qualified installer to do the job.
Invest in a Quality Storage Shed
Invest in a Handi-Gable storage shed with the assurance that it is designed and built to withstand the rigours of weather and time. All steel components are galvanised for a long life and the sheeting materials are made from zinc/alum coated steel with a pre-painted colour finish.
Range of Optional Extras
Complete your Handi-Gable storage shed with a range of optional extras:
- Louvre windows. Choose from either a zinc/al or coloured frame.
- Steel pegs (Temporary Installation only, not recommended in windy conditions).
- Masonry anchors.
- Skylight roof sheeting.
- Hold down kits (lugs and dynabolts).
- Gutters and downpipes.
Handi-Gable Shed Features
- Stylish high quality garden shed.
- Clean, uncluttered interior structure.
- Wall sections come as complete panels for a very easy assembly.
- Corners are folded by Stratco and are simply riveted together to form an attractive finish.
- Wide range of colours available.
- Range of sizes available.
- Colour walls with colour or zinc/al roof.
- Walls are made from strong, attractive Wavelok® sheeting, while the roof uses traditional corrugated profile.
- 15° pitch roof to provide extra head room.