Handi-Heritage Shed Dimensions
||Wall height (mm)
Nominal sizes are shown. Width and depth are measured to outside of roof. A personal access door is included (not assembled) including a locking handle.
Strong, High Quality Garden Sheds
Handi-Heritage sheds have been designed with both strength and quality in mind. They incorporate an attractive fluted internal framework that provides high strength and flexibility. The framework also makes the addition of shelving or pegboards easy, by acting as a pre-existing structure to which they can be fixed. Every component used in the frame is galvanised to ensure a long, useable life. The door is steel framed for strength and rigidity and comes with a key locking door handle for security.
The framework is simple to install thanks to the knuckles that are used to join the components. The corrugated walls feature pre-cut gable end wall sheets for easy installation. Handi-Heritage sheds are easy to install yourself or Stratco can arrange a qualified installer to do the job for you.
Dress Your Shed with a Range of Extras
Handi-Heritage storage sheds have a large range of optional extras such as:
- Louvre windows. Choose from either a colour or zinc/al frame.
- Gutters and downpipes.
- Gable spires.
- Skylight roof sheets.
- Footing brackets to attach the storage shed to concrete.
- Masonry anchors.
Handi-Heritage Sheds Feature:
- Traditional style with charm and character.
- Gable roof for looks and practicality.
- Corrugated roof and walls for a classic appearance.
- Wide range of attractive colours available.
- Made from quality components.
- Strong galvanised steel frame ensures a long life.
- Galvanised knuckles to make the frame easy to install.
- Pre-cut gable wall sheeting.
- Key locking door handle for security.
- Large range of extras available.