Form and Function
- The new Stratco Edge Gutter is suitable for new construction and existing homes.
- Stylish and adaptable gutter profile with a smooth and neat appearance.
- Suits all modern, contemporary and architecturally designed homes.
- Ideal new look and simple design to suit both steel or tile roof applications.
- Designed with generous water carrying capacities.
- Available in all Stratco colours.
- Full range of accessories available.
High Fronted Edge Gutter
High fronted gutters hide the lower edge of tiles or roof cladding which creates an aesthetically pleasing appearance. It is important that sufficient overflow measures are included in the design of the guttering system and that high fronted gutters are installed in such a way that if they overflow, it will not result in water flowing back into the roof or building.
The design and installation of guttering and downpipe systems needs to comply with the Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards AS/NZS 3500.3 Plumbing and Drainage, Stormwater Drainage and AS/NZS 3500.5 National Plumbing and Drainage, Domestic Installations.
It is also important that relevant State regulations are satisfied. For example, New South Wales legislation requires all gutter and downpipe installations be undertaken by a suitably licensed installer who holds a current certificate issued by the NSW Office of Fair Trading.
The performance of Edge Gutter over time depends on its correct application and maintenance. Maintenance should be performed as often as is required to remove any dirt, salt and pollutants. Where used in severely corrosive environments, cleaning should be performed more often.
Refer to the Stratco ‘Selection, Use and Maintenance’ brochure, for more detailed information about the correct use and maintenance of this product.