About this product
Diggers Plaster of Paris is a fast setting casting plaster commonly used for modelling and repairs to ceilings and walls. Unlike mortar and cement, Diggers Plaster of Paris remains comparatively soft after drying.
- Quick-setting - sets hard in 20 to 30 minutes
- Minimal shrinkage during setting as it hardens externally before water leeches or evaporates
- Will expand slightly upon setting giving a fine detailed cast
- Once coated with Diggers Raincoat the end product will be protected from moisture that might soften the plaster when placed outdoors
- Can be coloured with Diggers Oxide