About this product
The Adjustable Joist Support has been designed specifically to enable decks to easily be built over concrete slabs in areas where limited ground clearance is available. It is ideal for use when the step-down from your door to your concrete slab is between 100mm (minimum) and around 230mm (maximum).
- Keeps your joists off the concrete and free of unwanted moisture ingress. This prevents joist-rot through the bottom of your joists
- Is ideal for use on area where the concrete has built in “fall” - to provide a level deck
- Quick and easy to use – purpose-built for the application
- Gives a neat, professional look across your deck structure without resorting to various different packers and brackets to achieve your end result
- Height of the deck is determined by the length of bolts used
- KIT CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING: 16 x Joist Supports, 16 x Base Plates, 32 x 100mm Long M10 Hex Head Bolt (full thread), 64 x M10 Hex Nuts, 32 x M10 Washers, 16 x 60mm Long M10 Masonry Bolts