About this product
Brushable Hydroseal is a heavy bituminous, fibre reinforced, rust inhibiting sealing compound, Specially designed to be brushed thickly to any surface. When dry Brushable Hydroseal is tough and waterproof with good weathering qualities, does not contaminate drinking water and is not highly inflammable. It forms a tough skin quickly.
- Brushable Hydroseal is suitable for repairing and waterproofing the inside of iron and concrete tanks and troughs
- Can be used for re-surfacing old Malthoid, iron and cement reinforced roofs and gutters
- Great for stopping leaks in roofs and gutters; sealing leaks in tanks, troughs, flashings and cappings, under screws and washers and downpipes. must be applied to internal surfaces
- A relatively slow drying sound deadener and anti-drumming compound for all sheetmetal work
- Damp-proofing of concrete and masonry walls, above and below grade, where no hydrostatic pressure exists