About this product
The predecessor to the GDO-6v4 is a proven performer offering basic, no fuss functionality. It operates rolling doors up to 110kg. Includes two PTX-5v2 Transmitters.
- Every time a TrioCodeTM transmitter is used, a new security code is randomly generated from over 4.29 billion possibilities. This greatly enhances the security of the system and makes “code grabbing” a thing of the past. These transmitters also overcome interference issues by simultaneously sending a signal over three slightly different frequencies. Even if two of the three signals are jammed, the system will still work.
- ALPS does away with manual adjustment of the door’s limits position using mechanical parts, such as cams and microswitches. During installation the handheld transmitter can be programmed to set the door limits positions.
- While the door is performing a close cycle, should it hit an obstacle or be restricted in some manner, it will automatically reverse. The amount of force the door should encounter before reversing is automatically adjusted by the doors control system during the initial installation of the automatic door opener. The door will also stop if restricted whilst opening. The Safety Obstruction Force should be checked monthly.
- The courtesy light comes on automatically for three minutes whenever the door is activated. The light can also be operated independently of the door by coding a dedicated button on a transmitter.
- The opener can be fitted with a SmartSolarTM or Battery Backup kit for operation in the event of a power outage, or where mains power access is not available. NOTE: If the door is the only entrance to the garage, and a battery backup kit is not fitted, a keyed cable release should be fitted externally to the garage.
- A handheld transmitter can be programmed to lock and unlock all other transmitters that have been programmed into the openers’ memory. The vacationmode can be used when the door is left idle for long periods of time.
- The transmitter can be programmed to open the door to an adjustable partial height so that the family pet can enter and exit the garage at any time. You may also wish to open the door to a height suitable for pedestrian access.
- The opener can be programmed to automatically close after an open cycle. The Auto-Close time is adjustable. It is compulsory to install a PE Beam if this mode is selected, otherwise the door may cause personal injury or damage to property.
- The opener has an input to connect a PE Beam for extra safety and use of the Auto-Close mode.
- The opener is equipped with a unique manual disengaging device. If the power to the opener is disrupted, the door can be put into manual mode by pulling down on the string handle on an angle towards the door. This allows for manual operation of the door. To re-engage the opener, pull the string handle away from the door.
- Inside the manual release handle is a transmitter designed to be in easy reach so that the garage door can be operated without having to stretch to reach the operate button on the control panel.
- Now with 5-year/10,000 cycle warranty
- Kit includes; 1 x GDO-6v3 Powerhead, 2 x PTX-5v2 Transmitters, 1 x EAT-2v2 Easy Access Transmitter, 1 x Weight Bar, 2 x Locking Bar Covers, 1 x Mounting Hardware & 1 x Instruction Manual
|Max. Motor Run Time||25 seconds|
|Courtesy Light Time||Default: 3mins, Step: 10secs, Max: 4mins|
|Obstruction Force Margin||Default: 10, Step: 1, Max: 20|
|Auto Close Time||Default: 0secs, Step: 1secs, Max: 4mins|
|Power Supply||230V - 240V A.C. 50Hz|
|Standby Power||2.2 Watts|
|Motor Power||100 Watts|
|Peak Driving Force||600NM|
|Motor Type||24VD.C. Permanent Magnet|
|Max. Door Opening Width||5500mm|
|Max. Door Opening Height||3000mm|
|Maximum Door Weight||110kg|
|Rated Door Area||16.5m2|
|Typical Travel Speed||130mm/sec|
|Opener Limits Travel||3.0 turns of door drum wheel|
|Receiver Type||TrioCode 128 type|
|Receiver Code Storage Capacity||14 x 4 button transmitter codes|
|Transmitter Frequency||TrioCode 128 type|
|Coding Type||Code hopping|
|Number Of Code Combinations||Over 4.29 billion random codes|
|Code Generation||Non-linear encryption algorithm|
|Courtesy Light||Festoon Type - 15W 24VD.C.|
|Controller Fuse||10A slow blow|