With an extensive range of water tank sizes and styles, there is a tank to fit your water storage needs. From plastic or poly tanks to steel water tanks in both corrugated and slim designs, there is a style to suit your home or business.
Poly Water Tanks
Stratco poly tanks are produced from a polyethylene that has a food grading and is resistant to harmful ultraviolet rays. Poly rainwater tanks have excellent impact resistance and will not corrode. Manufactured in one piece with a thick wall, using an advanced plastic rotomoulding method to deliver one of the cleanest, strongest and most durable tanks on the market. Stratco poly tank styles include:
- The Aqua-Line, with its modern, contemporary style, smooth surface and attractive strengthening ribs.
- The Aqua-Link, an innovative tank with stylish rounded curves. Aqua-Link is made up of 1100 litre modules that can be linked together.
Steel Water Tanks
Steel rainwater tanks produced by Stratco are manufactured to the highest quality standards in a wide range of styles and colours. The Aqua-Barrel, Aqua-Classic and Aqua-Quad are constructed using corrugated Aquaplate® steel. A food grade polymer skin coats the inner surface of Aquaplate steel to provide clean, healthy rainwater and a long useable life. The steel water tank range includes:
- The innovative and cost effective Aqua-Mod. A slim water tank available in a range of sizes. Offered in an un-painted galvanised finish or in a huge range of powder-coated colours.
- Designed to sit close to a wall, The Aqua-Barrel is a slim-line tank made from corrugated Aquaplate steel with stylish curved ends.
- Embodying the timeless style of a round water tank, the Aqua-Classic will always be in fashion.
- Offering the style of a round rainwater tank with the maximised use of space a square form provides, the Aqua-Quad is a modern classic.