TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australia residents located in WA, SA, NSW, QLD, VIC, TAS & NT 18 years and over (“Eligible Entrant”).
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating distributors and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 26/04/2020 and closes 11:59pm AEDST on 31/12/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- To receive an entry into the draw, an Eligible Entrant must purchase a product from the Stratco ‘roofing and wall cladding’ range of Stratco manufactured products. This is defined as any products from the ‘Roofing and Walling’, ‘Gutters’, ‘Fascia’, ‘Rainheads and Sumps’, ‘Downpipes’ and ‘Flashings’ ranges as outlined at the URL; https://www.stratco.com.au/products/roofing/. This purchase must be made within the Promotional Period. The Eligible Entrant must then register their purchase by completing all mandatory information accurately at www.stratco.com.au/forms/roofing-walling-competition-2020 by midnight 15th January 2021. For every eligible registration, the Eligible Entrant will receive one (1) entry into the draw.
- The draw will take place at Stratco Head Office, 125 Cavan Road, Gepps Cross, SA, 5094 on Friday 22nd January, 2021 at 12:00 noon. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners will be notified by email and phone within two (2) business days of the draw, and the names of the winners will be published online at stratco.com.au from 25/01/2021.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The first valid entry drawn from all entries will win a $3,000 credit to be used on Stratco’s manufactured products falling into the Roofing and Walling, Shed, Fencing and Patio Ranges. This Gift Card cannot be used to cover the cost of installation. Stratco Gift Card terms and conditions apply – see Stratco Gift Card Policy for details
- Prizes will be awarded to the Eligible Entrant submitting the registration.
- Total prize pool value is $3,000.
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 1st April, 2021 at 12.00 noon at Stratco Head Office, 125 Cavan Road, Gepps Cross, SA, 5094 subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winners, if any, will be notified by phone and email within two (2) business days of the draw, and the names of the winners will be published online at canceras.org.au and stratco.com.au from 3/4/2021.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by any Eligible Entrant; or (f) taking of a prize.
- COLORBOND® steel is a registered trade mark of BlueScope Steel Limited, ABN 16 000 011 058. This offer is administered by Stratco and not BlueScope Steel Limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BlueScope Steel Limited is not responsible for the administration of this offer and you should direct any questions regarding this offer to Stratco.
NSW Licence No. LTPS/20/43463