What Are We Looking For?
Outback Dealers meet strict selection criteria and are trained to have a thorough understanding of the Stratco Outback Patio range and all associated outdoor home improvement products. This partnership has successfully provided thousands of homes with their customised outdoor areas by combining Stratco’s market leading products, supported by the Outback Dealer’s extensive building knowledge.
Successful Outback Dealers share a number of characteristics, including:
- A current Builders Licence
- Excellence in customer service and responsiveness
- Professional approach to business
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Determination to succeed
- Commitment to the Stratco Outback® system
- Desire to continually improve and participate in training
- Endeavour to complete installations to the highest standard
- Willing to adopt a continuous improvement plan for their business
- Strive for business growth and development
- Customer focus
- Willingness to promote their business
- Appropriate licenses and registrations.
Click 'Apply Now" If you think you have what it takes to be a successful Stratco Outback® Dealer.