HONEY, I BURNT DOWN THE SHED!
Your dreams of being a firefighter are dashed when you become an accidental firestarter...
There’s always the risk of fire in rural and industrial areas, and the last thing you want is a burnout of precious equipment, tools, stock or produce.
Stratco sheds have a Bushfire Attack Level (BAL) rating compliance. This protects against the shed’s potential exposure to ember attack, radiant heat and direct flame contact. The BAL rating compliance complies with Australian standards and gives you the safest shed standard on the market. Our working-class sheds can be customised with open bays, internal walls, sliding doors, clear openings and roller doors. The choice is yours.
Things to think about:
- Interior/exterior smoke alarms, battery or hard-wired
- In home shed monitor/camera
- Fire protection smoke alarm
- Weather alarm clock with wireless sensor
- Carbon monoxide alarm
- Photoelectric alarm to detect slow-smouldering fires
View Shed Range