About this product
UNPARALLELED BEAUTY: TREX TRANSCEND COLOURS
Transcend decking's deep timber-grain pattern and luxury colours create a premium, ageless look that leaves other composites in the dust. Rich, fade-resistant colours mimic the look of natural timber while keeping maintenance to a minimum. Trex Transcend decking colours hail from two different colour families: Premium Tropicals offer an exotic look, while Classic Earth Tones lend a cosy touch to any garden landscape.
No sanding. No staining. No painting. No kidding. (Not to mention simple soap-and-water cleaning.) While traditional timber decks require a lot of work, Transcend decking does not require any of the time-consuming prep work before or after installation. Transcend decking is made with minimal upkeep in mind, so it's easy to keep your deck beautiful for years to come.
FADE, STAIN, SCRATCH AND MOULD RESISTANT
Transcend maintains its vibrant colour and luxurious finish come scorching sun or red-wine spill thanks to its unyielding, three-side shell protection and our 25-Year Limited Residential Fade & Stain Warranty. Trex Transcend composite decking is made from a blend of plastic and timber fibres to create a sturdy core. This core is then encased in a synthetic shell on three sides, which protects it from the elements and offers resistance to fading, scratches, or developing mould or mildew.
A GREEN DECK
Made from an innovative blend of reclaimed timber and plastic film, Transcend decking makes use of earth-friendly manufacturing processes, free from the use of harmful chemicals. Wherever possible, we use post-consumer and post-industrial materials. In addition to our drive to create greener materials, we also conduct supply chain assessments to be sure our partners share our approach to ethical and responsible green business practices. See how using a 95% recycled board (that's almost the whole thing) makes you feel about the great outdoors.
- Transcend® decking is engineered with unrivalled fade, stain, scratch and mould resistance
- Hassle-free maintenance takes the work out of the weekend
- Transcend® composite decking is designed in six rich, lasting colours and a natural-looking timber grain
- Two distinct styles: premium tropical colours and rich classic earth tones
- Pairs with Trex® Signature® railing for unmatched design possibilities
- Trex® Transcend® composite decking is made from 95% recycled materials
- Backed by two industry-leading limited warranties against material defects and against fade & stain
- Our square edge boards install traditionally like timber–with deck screws
|Colour||Premium Tropical: Rope Swing|